Tickets on sale for the Barnard Castle Comedy Festival
Individual tickets are now on sale for the first ever Barnard Castle Comedy Festival.
You can now buy single tickets for each of the six festival shows at The Witham arts centre on Saturday 18 July, including: Alex Horne, Mark Watson, Jo Caulfield, Tony Law, Lost Voice Guy and the family-friendly show, The Gunge Show.
Day passes are also still available at a discounted price of £45; not only will day ticket holders get to see all six acts for a cheaper rate but they will also get priority seating for the festival.
Ticket prices for individual shows are as follows:
- 12pm – 1pm Lee Kyle presents The Gunge Show – £5 (accompanied adults go free)
- 30pm – 2.30pm Lost Voice Guy: Disability For Dunces – £5
- 3pm – 4pm Tony Law: Nonsense In Progress – £6
- 30pm – 5.30pm Jo Caulfield: Awkward Conversations – £6
- 6pm – 7pm Mark Watson – £12
- 8pm – 10.30pm Alex Horne: Monsieur Butterfly – £15
For information on all shows, and to buy tickets, visit the festival’s dedicated TicketSource page.